3 Easy Ways to Register for our Activities and Events:
Online Registration, www.Coquitlam.ca/registration
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Call 604-927-4FUN (4386)
Weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. or Weekends from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. (Closed on Holidays)
Register in person at Glen Pine Pavilion
1200 Glen Pine Court, Coquitlam
Discover what’s happening at Glen Pine by signing up to receive email updates.
Use the Notify Me page:
- Pavilion News | Subscribe Now!
- Bus trips | Subscribe now!
Drop-In Fitness Sign-In Process
Are You Attending a Drop-In Fitness Class? Be sure to get a Class Card before going in!
How to get a Class Card
1. Swipe your ONE PASS or pay the drop-in fee
2. Inform our customer service clerk which class you will be attending
3. Our customer service clerk will hand you a Drop-In Fitness Class Card
4. Hand the card to your instructor at the start of class
Why Do I Have To Pick Up A Drop-In Fitness Class Card?
To make sure you’ve got a spot in our drop-in fitness class!
As much as we would love to be able to accommodate each and every participant that wants to attend our drop-in fitness classes, we have maximum participation numbers for each class. This helps to keep our classes safe, and ensures you get the best possible instruction. The cards help us to keep track of when the classes are full, so we can let you know before you go in.
For more information on Activities at Glen Pine :
- Call the Registration Line at 604-927-4FUN (4386)
- Visit in person at Glen Pine, 1200 Glen Pine Court
- Go online at www.coquitlam.ca/registration