As of today, depending on your age, the general public can start registering for COVID-19 vaccination appointments. The information show is for the Fraser Health region.
- Starting Monday, March 8, seniors 90 years of age and older, Indigenous (First Nations, Inuit, Métis) individuals aged 65 years of age and older and Indigenous Elders, will be able to book an appointment, online or by phone, to receive a free COVID-19 vaccine.
- Starting Monday, March 8 book for appointments starting March 15: Seniors 90 years of age and older (born in 1931 or earlier), Indigenous (First Nations, Métis, Inuit) individuals 65 years of age and older and Indigenous Elders (born in 1956 or earlier).
- Starting Monday, March 15 book for appointments starting March 22: Seniors 85 years of age and older (born in 1936 or earlier).
- Starting Monday, March 22 book for appointments starting March 29: Seniors 80 years of age and older (born in 1941 or earlier).
- Booking will be able to be done by phone or online
- Fraser Health COVID-19 Immunization Booking phone line: 1-855-755-2455
- If you live in Fraser Health, you may also book online at www.fraserhealth.ca/vaccinebooking
More information can be found at https://www.fraserhealth.ca/health-topics-a-to-z/coronavirus/covid-19-vaccine#.YEZh-TjsamS
Registraton is required both for regular programs and drop-in activities at City facilities, either online 24/7 or through 604-927-4386 weekdays 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. except for statutory holidays and Saturdays and Sundays 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
All about Registration online: https://www.coquitlam.ca/294/Registration