Nov. 16: Christmas at Hycroft & South Granville Shopping.
Nov. 18: Eagle Adventure Boat Cruise with Joy Brown
Nov. 20: Sound of Music at the Stanley Theatre Arts Club
Nov. 26: Tsawwassen Mills Retail Therapy – Black Friday Outlet Shopping
Dec. 1: Winter Harp – A Magical Christmas Concert with The
Dec. 6: Christmas in the Country with Enjoy Tours
Dec. 12: Carol Ship Dinner Cruise (Harbour Cruises)
Dec: 14: Miss Bennet: Christmas at Pemberley
Dec. 19: Tea & Trumpets – St. Petersburgh in Winter
Dec. 29: Alice In Wonderland – Best British Pantomine Tradition
BUS TRIP ADVICE
Arrive 15 minutes prior to departure. The bus will not wait for any late-comers.
• Return times are approximate.
• Dress appropriately for the weather and trip.
• When you register, inform the front desk if you need to bring a wheelchair or a walker. We require a minimum two week notification to arrange wheelchair transportation.
• The walker/wheelchair must be very compact and portable. If an attendant is required, this person must register as a participant and pay full fare as bus trip volunteers cannot assist with lifting or pushing wheelchairs.
• Trips are non-transferable. If you are unable to make the trip, please notify the front desk to confirm alternative arrangements.
• Please take note of Glen Pine Extended Parking requirements.
• For trips to the USA:
» Bring your valid travel documentation (passport, enhanced drivers licence).
» It is your responsibility to buy extra medical insurance.
» Be aware that laws prohibit some merchandise from being brought back across the border.
NOTE: Bus trip pick up spots are at Dogwood and Glen Pine (Spirit Square on Burlington Drive across from City Hall, meet in the Hub when Glen Pine is open). These are the only designated stops or pick ups. Prices include school bus transportation unless otherwise stated.
REFUND POLICY: Full refund shall be issued if the request is made five days in advance of the bus trip.
No refund under five days. If a bus trip is full, place your name on the wait list. There is a strong possibility that another bus can be booked or another day planned. For theatre performances, we try our best to have you sit with whom you wish but there is no guarantee. We do our best to make the trip accessible and accommodate participation.
Visit coquitlam.ca/enews to subscribe to the Bus Trips email list, with updates on new trips and related information.